Saturday, October 11, 2014

Upcoming Trips



So the reason why there hasn't been any new posts lately is because it's hard to travel while I am in school. But I have been planning an astounding number of trips for my tiny little break this coming December and thought I'd share on where I'm planning to go.

Nepal 

I wanted to trek Nepal ever since I read Wild by Cheryl Strayed. It's about a woman who treks the Pacific Crest Trail all by herself. I wanted to carry a giant backpack and hike around the wilderness and camp out in tents all by myself. That isn't going to happen anytime soon but since Nepal is much closer to Singapore and relatively cheaper, my friend and I are going on a 5 day Ghorepani Poonhill Trek which is one of the shorter and easier treks. After that we are going paragliding which is as good as flying. 

Boracay 

Here's another trip where I wanted to do solo but my family has crashed my holiday! I've booked us 2 neighbouring apartments on airbnb and so far I've planned things like Stand up paddle boarding along the mangroves in Panay and sailing. It should be very exciting and will include lots of sun tanning. Even my grandma is coming along. 

Back to Bali 

Bali is just such a easy and accessible place to travel to and this time I'm going up with a group of girlfriends and having one big giant slumber party in a villa in Lovina. We have been attempting to plan a trip together since ages and ages ago but it is just so difficult to get things settled when we all have such differing schedules. We will be looking for dolphins and having lots of massages. 

Because my sister wants to travel too, we will be going up earlier to re-visit a nice spa we like in Seminyak and I might want to try surfing again. 

I'm looking forward to exciting adventures this December/Jan and will definitely continue writing about them and making videos. 

No comments:

valyhly . All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.