Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Dog Sledding in Sweden



Made a little video of my time Dog sledding with the cutest huskies in Kiruna, Sweden last year. This was my first time filming with my GoPro Hero 3, so that explains the weird angle.  






I really enjoyed dog sledding and really want to go on a dog sledding expedition in Yukon, Canada next! Mushing for 26km was quite exciting and I was really not used to it at first. Both my feet lifted off the sled a couple of times, which made my heart jump like crazy because it meant that I might fall off completely!The huskies were so adorable and friendly and they were so excited to run. The cold was not fun though and I managed to get chill blains on my left ear and it was red and painful for days. The pharmacist in Sweden told me to see a doctor and she said it was "very serious" and I feared that my ear would drop off. Thankfully, it went away on its own after I put lots of moisturiser and covered it up properly. 

No comments:

valyhly . All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.